Bing Only Shows 2 Pages Of Results

Copyright | Privacy Policy | Contact | Dmca

Bing in only showing 2 pages Microsoft Community. Ive noticed over the last few days when using edge on my mobile, bing will only show me two pages of results. Regardless of the search criteria. I vant figure out why. Its fine on my pc so not sure why its doing it. I havent changed any settings. It just says 'some results have been removed', but its always 2 pages and thats it. Thanks

Bing in only showing 2 pages Microsoft Community
Bing in only showing 2 pages Microsoft Community from news-cdn.softpedia.com

When signed in in regular mode, Bing will only show two pages of searches. When I press to display page three it stays on page 2. When I press next it still shows page 2 and will.

Bing Only Shows 2 Pages Of Results. There are any Bing Only Shows 2 Pages Of Results in here.

close